The day after Christmas was weird for me! I don't think I've ever just gone back to normal the next day and it was a little strange! We decided to meet up with some friends at Chuck E. Cheese. I have to say this place has really grown on me! It's pretty dang cheap and the kids love it. I usually just get about $10 worth of tokens and it takes us just the right amount of time and the kids usually end up with some sort of prize at the end.
That night the Harts came to visit! We love the Harts so much! They were so good to us when we lived in Idaho Falls by them. It's always fun to see them again. Our kids had a great time playing together!
Here's all the cousins together, including the Burns!
Yes I fit 12 kids around our table! As you can see it was a tight fit! Hopefully someday that table will be in a place that fits it a little better! It was a fun and quick visit.





No comments:
Post a Comment