May 26, 2013

Christmas

The kids woke up around 7:30.  I went to get Cami and then we let the kids go!  I am a better video taper than picture taker on Christmas morning so there aren't a lot of pictures.
This is all Makenna wanted for Christmas!  She also got a scooter and a few other small things.

This was all Jace wanted!  Silly kid...  He also got a couple Imaginext sets.

Cami's new baby and Scott's new tv for our room in the background

Her new doggy and chair

tired baby!

Ninjago pens

Makenna's matching pj's... a labor of love from mom

I had envisioned the kids opening all their presents and waiting a while after they had played with them a while to share one more surprise!  We told the kids there was one more present and they needed to try to find it!  I opened the back door and they ran out and saw their new trampoline!  They were so excited!  Jace yelled "This is the best Christmas ever!"  Thanks mom!  They still love it!

It was such a fun and chill day.  We just chilled at home and spent the day together.  It was fun to have Christmas at home this time.  We did it a couple years back so it was only our 2nd time but it is nice to start our own family traditions.  

No comments: