We had such a fun and jam-packed December! There were so many fun little things that I'm going to make them into one big post!
Here's another pic of our tree
playing around with an app on my phone :)
I came up with a 12 days of christmas for the kids. It was really simple, but made the Christmas season a little more exciting for the kids! Every day they chose a new activity that we would do, and they each got a little treat. The activities included: River of lights, Christmas caroling, gingerbread houses, watching a christmas movie together, christmas craft, making neighbor gifts, visiting the temple nativity, and a few others I can't think of right now :) We also read a book for as many days as I had books before Christmas. I have been collecting them, and hope to some day have a book for every day in December. I love Christmas books!
At the River of Lights
Her yearly picture in front of the unicorn!
Sistas! So fun to have this gal come with us!
cold baby! We had to keep this little one bundled up! It was cold!!
Kenna and I went on a mother daughter date! We got Krispy Kreme donuts, then went shopping together and Kenna picked out a present for all of her family members. I am loving how grown up she is now, although it is sad. It's fun to be able to do things like this with her.
My sweet baby after church one sunday
Reading one of our Christmas books under the tree
Makenna's Who hair for Dr. Seuss week
I volunteer every Wednesday in Makenna's class, and this week, they were doing gingerbread houses.
I love how Makenna's has to be symmetrical! Takes after me for sure!!
Went to an ugly sweater party
We had a jolly good time!
The best picture I got of their church outfits! Sad!
Watching a Christmas movie together
The temple nativity. It's simple, but I love the spirit there and the beautiful music playing. We read two very special books on the way there and on the way back.
We went to the park on Christmas Eve and had a blast!!
that hair!
That afternoon we went to the Burn's house to decorate gingerbread houses.
Disgusting. I love how he stuck a half-eaten sucker on top
After gingerbread houses we let the kids play for a little while, at yummy dinner together, and then acted out the nativity together. I never have any decent pictures of the nativity. :(
We left milk and Peppermint Joe Joes for Santa, then the kids went to bed in our room.
I decided to move the tree over to the other side of the room... haha. Santa must have already come by then... I'm not sure who was more excited that night, the kids, or me!






No comments:
Post a Comment