Halloween festivities began with Jace's joy school halloween party and Makenna's halloween lunch at school. Of course there are no pictures. The school does a storybook parade so the kids have to wear a costume from a book and bring the book. She decided to wear her tiger costume since we had a tiger book and she looked pretty darn cute... haha wish I had my camera!
Saturday was our ward trunk or treat. It was a lot of fun. I have to say that the dance was kind of lame compared to the Ventana halloween party, but oh well!
best picture I got of our bee... I had big plans of having a photo shoot which never happened!
with my little bee
Halloween night was really fun because the kids were so excited this year! We went around the block and the kids got TONS of candy! Every house gave them handfuls!
this picture cracks me up because the kids were so stinking excited and were so over the photo shoot!
the back of her costume... yes I made it. It ended up being the most annoying costume ever because the tutu kept getting all crazy and the ribbon... BLEH. I learned my lesson! It was cute for a minute though!
sorting- a halloween tradition
holy candy!
Cami just chillin!






2 comments:
I love all the costumes! Did you make all 3? I'm impressed! I like to sort candy too, thats the first thing I did with Clark and all he wanted to do is stuff his mouth full, oh well, maybe he'll sort next year...
LOVE the Halloween pictures. It's also funny to see the "healthy eating" post, and then the next one is all the candy! Cami is getting so chubby. Looks like the kids had tons of fun. Makenna's costume turned out super cute, even though it was annoying. (Mom again)
Post a Comment