November 8, 2011

who do they look like?

Of course the first thing people comment on when you have a baby is who they look like...  only I have a very hard time knowing... so you be the judge.  Here are Makenna, Jace, Scott, and me as babies.  Plus some older ones of Scott and I to compare the older kids.















4 comments:

Rolene and David said...

They all have your eyes Kristie and Scott's nose! So cute, these are funny pics!

kara shef said...

SO...why did you have to put the nasty picture of me on here?? haha. Thanks! I agree with Rolene. I think Cami is a combination of the 2 of you. And a mixture of Makenna and Jace also. Interesting...we will have to see when she gets older. (this is Mom...not Kara!)

Theresa said...

Oh my goodness, Makenna is a mini you :)

Brad and Lisa said...

I think Cami looks the most like Jace. Very cute pics!