August 30, 2011

heee heee hooo

35 week picture
Pregnancy is going really well.  I am still comfortable which is a miracle!  The baby looks good at all my check-ups.  I'm still sick in the mornings, but I've found that protein shakes do the trick!  If I have a shake I instantly feel better.  The days I don't have one I throw up!  :P  Contractions are getting their groove on... I've had them for a few months now, but now they are more regular and uncomfortable!  Lucky me!  The thing that sucks is that I've never actually gone into labor on my own, but at least the contractions help me dilate.  With Jace I was a 5 and still not in labor...  As of today I am at a 2, so we will see how far I get this time before I'm induced again!  I have an induction date of Sept. 20th, but the doc sounded like I might be able to go a little earlier (preferably the 17th right after mom gets here!) depending on my dilation and the size of the baby.  Last week the baby was 6 lbs 8 oz. which was in the 70-something percentile... so not too big  so far which is great...  I can't believe we are getting so close!  I'm SOOO excited to have a new little baby in my arms and to find out what the hay it is!!

4 comments:

Sandy: said...

Kristie, You look AWESOME!! I'm so glad that you are feeling so well. And even more glad that Baby Lee will be arriving soon!! YAY!

Brad and Lisa said...

You look so cute Kristie! I can't believe it's getting so close to the big day!

Jenna said...

Kristie you look awesome! I hope you enjoy your last few weeks. I'm so excited to see what you are having!

Theresa said...

You look so adorable! Can't wait to see the new little one!