August 23, 2011

8th Anniversary!

It was our 8th anniversary today!  We celebrated Sat night by going to Tucanos and enjoying a little date night together.  Then on Monday, we bought a new car!!
I'll take a picture of our actual car later.   I never thought I would say this... but I LOVE IT!!  

Well anywho, today was not too exciting,  but that's ok!  It was back to school night so we decided to go out last Sat. instead, but I found out today that Kenna's teacher wouldn't be there, so we stayed home...  But I have to say the parts of our anniversary that we already celebrated were AWESOME!!  I am a lucky woman to have married such a great guy!  I feel almost bad sometimes that I have been blessed to have such a great marriage.  I feel like I don't deserve it sometimes if that even makes sense!  I definitely feel so blessed to have found such a great match for me.  I can't believe it's been 8 years- it has FLOWN!  In the last 8 years we have...
-graduated from BYU-Idaho
-Had Makenna
-Moved to Farmington, NM
-Moved to Albuquerque
-Got a new job
-Bought a house
-Had Jace
-Pregnant with our 3rd!
I'm sure there is so much more to come!  Love you my "man of life!"  (don't ask)

2 comments:

Sandy: said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Loving the new nursery. Looking forward to seeing a baby in it, and finding out what kind of baby he/she is!
Also, looking forward to a ride in your swagger wagon!!
LOve,
MOM

Shopkins said...

Yay for having the same Anniversary! :) Seems like you had a great one!