I started potty training Jace this week. There are 2 things I have been waiting for before I potty trained him...
1. He would actually sit on a big potty (in case we didn't have a potty chair around)
2. We ran out of our massive diaper supply
Well this week, both of those things happened, so I gave it a go. I cannot believe how well he is doing! He is highly motivated by the sticker chart/candy thing. He goes every time I put him on the potty! I'm so happy!!
This is his new smile he gives me, with his head to the side, haha
I don't know why I think this is so cute but I do!
Ok so Makenna may kill me for this one day... She has had a really hard time keeping dry at night. I think it is because she sleeps pretty soundly, but it still has worried me a little! Well, we have told her for the last year that we would take her to chuck e. cheese if she went dry for 7 days. She has not done it all year... Finally she did it! We are so proud of her! I'm hoping this is the end... PLEASE! Please! She has now gone 13 days. Hopefully she keeps it up!
Scott has been teaching Jace his basketball stance... not bad huh?!









7 comments:
I guess it's good he's a little kid, cuz he might not appreciate that his mom put pictures of him sitting on the toilet for all to see!! Maybe you should keep these handy for when he's a grumpy teenager, and threaten to repost them!!
He looks so cute on the potty! I love that he tilts his head. Way to go MAKENNA!!
P.S. When are you coming to Utah so you can potty train Jake??
I LOVE all the new posts!!! You have been one busy gal. :) Good luck on the potty training. You guys will do great. I am excited to hear about Mckenna staying dry. That is awesome!!! :) BTW: I am totally with you on the fun things to look forwards to when it gets cold. I can't wait to have a refrigerator car. Then I can start buying ice cream again. Have a great week!!
Good job Jace!! Yay!
Yay Jace!! And Yay Kenna! How nice... you will be out of diapers in no time...wait you already are. Lucky you! I still have another year or two but then I am done foreveah!! Whoot!
So cute. Love the head to the side. Hope all continues to go well with the potty. I haven't attempted yet...we have the potty she sits on it but she won't go...maybe soon.
Post a Comment