the spread
The first thing we did was play freeze dance. I thought the girls would like it more than they did... :) At least Makenna liked it! So I can't decide if Makenna looks totally ADHD in this video, or if she's dang cute! She cracks me up for sure!
Then we painted these flower pots that I stuck a pen flower into when they were finished. I also glued some moss around that classy Styrofoam.
They all LOOOVED that. It was definitely the hit of the party.
This is what I get when I ask a bunch of 5 year-olds to say cheese :)
-eating cupcakes-
Limbo! The girls got a kick out of it!
This is what I get when I ask a bunch of 5 year-olds to say cheese :)
-eating cupcakes-
Limbo! The girls got a kick out of it!
Love this one too!
Red rover red rover send Megan right over!!
Red rover red rover send everyone right over!!
hahaha
opening gifts
her reactions are so sweet!
thank you for coming!
Her flower party was a success! It was the first time we've invited just girls, and holy cow was it chill. Maybe it's just the age, but I liked it! (We love her boy friends too, but she has a lot of them- too many kiddos for me!!) It was a fun time!
Red rover red rover send Megan right over!!
Red rover red rover send everyone right over!!
hahaha
opening gifts
her reactions are so sweet!
thank you for coming!
Her flower party was a success! It was the first time we've invited just girls, and holy cow was it chill. Maybe it's just the age, but I liked it! (We love her boy friends too, but she has a lot of them- too many kiddos for me!!) It was a fun time!



















2 comments:
looks like a fabulous party. And looks like Makenna had a fun time. She is such a special girl, and so full of life and fun.
Did you make those flower things hanging from your light fixture? Those are very cute. Didn't Megan have something like that at her wedding? Very cute and colorful.
Post a Comment