April 14, 2010

Maybe we will adopt...

Photobucket

We decided to go ahead and adopt my younger sister Stacy since we are in the adopting mood! She's moving out here in a couple weeks and we are so excited! She got a promotion to a job here in Albuquerque- way to go Stacy! She'll be living with us in our little house. We are definitely excited to have a live-in babysitter! Boo ya.

4 comments:

Rolene and David said...

I love it! :) Congrats Stacy!

Stef said...

Hmmmm....I wonder who I can find to come live with me? All my sisters have 4 or more kids...dang!!

Sandy: said...

So, who has the biggest dimples in the family?? Stacy or Jaclyn. This is a very cute picture of both of you. I'm happy for Stacy, but I am going to miss her.

Jenna said...

How exciting for Stacy. It'll be weird not to see her when I'm at home and grocery shopping with my mom! Yeah for you to have a live-in baby sitter. They are the best. And Sorry I haven't read your blog in a while, but I just read your story about the adoption. Crazy how things work out huh? Well, I'm sure that little boy will be growing up in a loving family.