That last post was miserable- sorry. That's what happens when you wake up at 5:30 AM and can't go back to sleep. I was in a bad place at 5:30 this morning! Then I decided to blog about it! Well I'm in a better place now! I really am proud that I was able to do a half marathon! A year ago I never would have thought I could do it! And I did it. Crappy time and all! I am coming down with some stomach sickness, which gives me some relief to know there really was something wrong. I have heard many kind and uplifting words today when I really needed it, so thanks! I'm over it!
1 year ago





2 comments:
You are amazing to have such a great attitude about it all. I am going to start training for one to. It's a very scary thing to think about, but knowing that you didn't give up, even with all the pain, gives me courage. You rock!!!!!!
You are amazing woman! And I love that you finished the race sick and all. You should be SOOOO proud!! And one thing is for sure, you should be proud of those freakin skinny legs of yours. Can I have them please???
Post a Comment