October 28, 2008

Trunk or Treat




Tonight was our trunk or treat. Good times... As far as I'm concerned, after all this halloween shizzle that's been going on, halloween is over!! Makenna will be lucky if we take her trick-or-treating down our street!

Makenna and her little buddy Sam

Our trunk

Me and the kiddos

9 comments:

Sandy: said...

Love, love LOVE all the pictures. Makenna looks so Beautiful and Jace is so cute in his cute little bat outfit. Wow, that is a LOT of Halloween festivities to go to. And it's not even Halloween yet!! Love you guys.

Andy and Melissa said...

Both of your kids look so adorable! I may steal your trunk deco ideas for our trunk or treat tonight - I hadn't even gotten to the whole trunk idea - I am still trying to figure out what shoes etc. Stella can wear. I love that makenna had make-up on. I can only imagine how exciting that would be for her.

Jess & Jessica said...

You guys did an awesome job on trunk! Makenna was the prettiest Cinderella ever!

Kassie, Aaron and Boys said...

Kristie, I am so glad that you found our blog, I can't believe that you now have two kids. They are both so cute, and you look great! Congrats on getting a house! Thanks to blogs so that we can keep better touch.

Brad and Lisa said...

You always have the cutest pictures! I love the first one of McKenna, she looks so darling! And good job decorating your truck, we were boring, but we did give candy so I guess that's all the kids really care about! See you later!

The Frost's said...

Oh my gosh!!! She is so big.... I can't believe it. I am so glad you guys found us. We haven't seen or heard from you in forever. I just called Bryce and asked him if we even knew you guys were pregnant again... (I have a way bad memory) but he said no. So, I guess congrats on your baby boy. (eight months late) Jace was actually one of the names we were considering for our baby. But we decided on Carsyn. Anyway, so good to hear from you and we are actually going to try going to albuquerque before the holidays hit. So, we will let you know and we can get together while we are there. Talk to ya soon!!!

Rolene and David said...

Love the pictures! Makenna and Jace are so cute! We wish we could have been there, hopefully they got lots of candy for them (and you guys!) to eat!

Nyall and Jennifer said...

Kristie- Makenna's hair is so darling! She makes the perfect Cinderella. And that trunk is awesome!

Ashley H. said...

Your kids look great in their costumes! Makenna is so pretty!