We spent the weekend at Scott's parent's house. The weekend was filled with cousins, painting, baking, eating, jumping, laughing, bubble-bathing, playing, and celebrating (Scott's birthday-more to come).
Happy Birthday to Scott!! I told Jed to call him on Monday, but I dont know if he ever did. Scott is way to nice, but thats why we love him. Tell him next time he wants to do service to drive his butt to our house cause we have LOTS for him to do!!! We will save it for his next birthday.
2 comments:
Love the new pictures of the kids. It looks like you guys all had a great time at your in-laws. I hope Scott had a great birthday.
Happy Birthday to Scott!! I told Jed to call him on Monday, but I dont know if he ever did. Scott is way to nice, but thats why we love him. Tell him next time he wants to do service to drive his butt to our house cause we have LOTS for him to do!!! We will save it for his next birthday.
Post a Comment