Well for Scott's year anniversary working for ICI, he got the day off today! What he really wanted to do was paint the garage floor with an epoxy. (Men)

Our sexy garage
Well then while that dried we headed off to the aquarium and botanical gardens.

Jace loved looking at all the fish!

The chinese gardens

my very unphotogenic family

Jace had a blast on dad's shoulders

Jace face

Makenna thought it was so funny that we told her to say "chineeese" instead of "cheese"

my ball of energy



cooling off in the fountain- it's still hot here during the day- like 80 degrees!
side note- if anyone wants to make a sweet trip out here to the land of enchantment, the balloon fiesta starts this weekend!! LOVE it!
5 comments:
Looks like fun! Im sad we are missing the Balloon Fiesta. We really should have come down for it. Your hair looks sooooooooooo long in that picture. I love it!! And the garage looks awesome!
WOW! The garage turned out great!! We should defiantly do that to our garage before we ruin it with oil stains.
WOW! Nice garage. It looks great! I will call you and give you the info on the tumbling class. Kenna would absolutely love it!
Looks like you guys had a fun day off! And he did a great job on the garage floor - too bad Brad isn't into stuff like that on his days off! Maybe we need to get him haning out with Scott a bit! :o)
I was going to be a little sad for you guys if the only thing you did on your day off was paint a garage floor! Luckily there was more to the story! Hey, sorry I didn't call about Megan missing joy school yesterday. We went to Balloon Fiesta and I totally thought we would make it back before joy school, but we got in at 10:15 and by that time I figured you knew we weren't coming! Anyway about the bedroom, I like the blue or the green.
Post a Comment