December 6, 2011

Christmas tree in the Jemez

 We love going to the mountains and cutting down our tree.  It's such a fun tradition.  Let me just say I have learned to not be picky when looking for a tree!  If it's about the right size and a pine tree, it's a good one!  Our tree this year is especially random looking since we let the kids pick one!  For some reason once you get it all lit up and decorated it looks cute!

The snow was super fun this year and the weather was not too cold




looking for a tree


Dragging the tree down to the car


would have been my favorite had the baby not been crying!


I'll take it

now this is just getting a little ridiculous!


decorating

this is before we turned the tree to show it's good side!


posin

not bad!

2 comments:

Sandy: said...

LOVE the snow pictures!! Love the hats! :) Doesn't look like Cami was enjoying the cold too much! I'll bet your tree smells heavenly.

Stef said...

Looks like you had fun. Cami, not so much...in time. Heh.