December 2, 2011

Thanksgiving

The night before thanksgiving we had a cousin sleepover with Camden and Kyla which was soooo fun!  I'm so glad my kids have such good cousins nearby!  

This is what we are thankful for this year: (I am obsessed with the ones Makenna wrote!)

and some cute pilgrims drawn by Makenna!

On Thanksgiving day we spent most of the day cooking and watching football.  I made pecan pie, lemon meringue pie, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, sweet potatoes, and rolls!  YUMMMM!  Then at 4:00 we headed over to the Burns house to eat one of the best thanksgiving meals ever!  Thanks Stef, your turkey was to die for!  We were also joined by some friends from the ward, the Stellmons, and Brian's parents.  It was such a nice time together.  Missy made a cute caterpillar cake for the kids to decorate!

Lots of yummy pies!
So much to be thankful for!

No comments: