Makenna and I have been able to have a couple really fun GDO's (girl's day outs!) When I told her we were going to go out together and we could do whatever she wanted, she made a list...
movie
manicures
shopping
Read magazines together
Coldstones
Do each other's hair
It was so cute and all she could talk about for a few days! Luckily we did get to do some of those things! We got manicures, went to Toys R Us and picked a toy, ate Coldstones, and rented a movie to watch at home. It was so fun! I love having a daughter to do things like that with! I'm sure it will just keep getting more and more fun as she gets older!
Today we got to go again! (Scott feels jipped!) We went to see the Nutcracker! Makenna really liked it and I could tell she was so excited about it! She really wants to start dancing again now too :) We are going to try to find a new place since I wasn't loving her old studio anymore.
With some other gals that were there. Makenna looks under-dressed! Michelle's kids in those fancy dresses were just too darn cute! (don't worry, there were plenty of classy New Mexicans to help us feel like we weren't under-dressed in our jeans!)
Afterwards we went to a cute diner across the street for milkshakes... OMG YUMMM!! It was so good!!!! Love my little girl.





2 comments:
Sounds like tons of fun!
Did it end up being the shortened version. I meant to ask you about it today but forgot...
Post a Comment