October 3, 2011

Camryn's blessing

On Friday we had the opportunity of giving Camryn a name and blessing at our home.  It was very special because my dad and sister Kara were able to come and my in-laws were able to come right before they were checking in to the MTC for their mission.  We felt very blessed to have them all here and to be able to do it in our home.  The men standing in the circle were Scott, my dad, my father in law, Brian, and our friend Dave who stood in for the bishopric.  Following the blessing we had a chance to bear testimonies to each other.  It was a very special experience- one that I will never forget.
 

 



 the kids are going to miss their grandpa!





My mom made these for Makenna and I was able to use them again for Cami.

3 comments:

Rolene and David said...

Such a cutie! Wish we could have been there! Can't wait to hold that little girl!

Beck said...

Wish we could have been there also. She is gorgeous and I LOVE her dress and booties. Sooo cute!! And seeing all the balloons REALLY made me miss ABQ and the Lee's. It does every year when I see you guys in front of all the balloons. We should have been there. love ya woman!!

Sandy: said...

SOOO glad we were able to be there. We love all you guys and loved being able to meet little Camryn.