I don't have pictures of Wednesday, but we went to the park for lunch and then to a movie at my dad's theatre. We saw Rio! Pretty cute, but not amazing! Then later Scott and I went to the temple which was so great... I love going back to that temple because it's where we got married!
Thursday I met up with my high school best friends and their husbands for breakfast at Broken Yolk! It was SOOO much fun to catch up with them, and I have permission now to tell you that not only are Jenna and I preggo, but Megan is too! I am SO SO SO excited that we are all pregnant together!
Later we went to the beach to fly kites with cousin Clarky! The kids had a ball, although Clark's kite was the only one to stay up in the ocean breeze!
these two LOVE each other
cute sister Jaclyn with the boys
After the beach we went to pick strawberries! YUMMM seriously the best strawberries you will ever have!!
Don't ask me what the lei is all about, I'm not quite sure actually!
Madre




















3 comments:
Yum, Yum...great strawberries. SOOO good!
So glad we got to see you! You look great! I hope you start to feel better soon. I'm so glad we get to have little ones so close together! It is going to be so fun. Loved looking through your vacation in california. Looks like you guys had a great time!
Looks like you had a great time. You look beautiful woman. And no surprise here but I just bought that same swimsuit for Brinn. Twinners for life!!
Post a Comment