May 2, 2011

Disneyland!!

Scott had a meeting for work at Downtown Disney for the first hour, so we just got a pic of Kenna in front of the Mickey! 

 Meeting the princesses!

Her favorite.  So glad she was one of the 3 we waited for! 


The first roller coaster we went on Jace put his hands right up!  Phew!  We were worried he wouldn't want to ride any of the scarier rides! 

Jace loved this ride! 

I LOVE the carousel.  Dumb huh, but it's so fun and magical! 


 Here's Jace almost 3 years ago!

Jace LOVED the cars ride... can you tell?! 

Oh and it was my birthday!  I think that's why Scott took a few pictures of me with the kids... that's not a usual thing! 

 
I got my family mickey picture at the end of the day!  We were SPENT!  I don't know how people do this more than a day... I am a disneyland wuss I guess.

No comments: