I'm doing pretty good. Can you believe that I am still sick though? Sometimes it gets a little better, and then I have days like today where all I could do is lay down to keep from throwing up! Oh well, at least it is getting better. I specifically remember that 22 weeks is when I got better with Jace... so hopefully one more week??
We had our big ultrasound last week. I don't really know why, but I have been so nervous about the health of this baby. I was beyond relieved to learn that the baby appears to be healthy! The tech said our baby was 15 oz, and is measuring about a week ahead. No surprise there. Looks like I may be in for another big baby!
I am convinced that we are having a boy. I was convinced with the other two and was right, so we shall see. The thing is, you have a 1 in 2 chance of being right so it's not that hard to guess correctly!! Whenever I see ultrasounds of the baby, all I see is a little boy on that screen, so sorry baby if you are a girl!!
I started feeling the baby kick at 15 weeks I think. I love those first kicks. Scott felt the baby kick a couple weeks ago. Every time I have Makenna try to feel, the baby stops kicking! (We've tried about 10 different times!) She thinks it's nice that the baby doesn't want to kick her!
Jace is constantly kissing my tummy which I love. He usually gives me a little smooch too... that boy is just so darn kissable!
I started my braxton hicks at about 16 weeks this pregnancy. They are pretty dang annoying, but I'm pretty sure they are what get me dilated early, so I'll take em!
cravings: sour patch watermelon chews, ice, oranges
weight gain: 7 lbs.






3 comments:
You look so cute. Honestly you don't even look preggers!!! I really hope you feel better soon. I couldn't imagine feeling like crap for that long. It was long enough for me. Kids are so cute when you are pregnant I think. Abby loves coming and talking to her baby sister and says that she is talking to her. You coming back out anytime this summer? Can you believe how many of us from high school are pregnant? So fun that we will all have kids the same age.
Who is that sexy lady?? Seriously woman you look amazing, but I wouldnt expect anything else coming from you. Love ya to pieces!!!
Post a Comment