The 4th was a lot of fun this year. We got together with some friends on Sat. night for some fireworks. I like that the little kids think the cheap fireworks are so cool, as you can see by these faces... :)

Then on Sun. we BBQ'd with the Burns and lit off some more fireworks. Then we got in our cars and parked our car on a cliff to watch all the fireworks in the city, specifically the balloon fiesta fireworks. So pretty. The party doesn't stop there in Albuquerque. People light fireworks well into the night... and the next night... and the next night. Scott, Stacy, and I went up on our roof to check them out. Our neighborhood has quite the display going on! It really was a great weekend. I love our country!









1 comment:
Who is that skinny sexy mama next to Scott? WOW!! You seriously look so good woman. I love the pictures.
Post a Comment