Makenna had another dance recital this past weekend. She did sooo good! She is such a natural on stage, it kills me. She really loves it. There were probably 1500 people there watching, and she was not nervous at all. It was so cute!

Toe pointed and all!

These pics are from after the dress rehearsal so her hair's not done great, but she was being so funny I had to post them all here. That girl cracks me up!

This is after her recital. She LOOOVED the flowers! She's been excited for about 2 months to get flowers after her recital. I stinkin love that girl!
3 comments:
She looks adorable. So sorry that we weren't there. I hope you videotaped it so that we can see her performance. Very cute outfit too.
Makenna looks like she is the only one that really knows what she is doing (in the picture, anyway!) Funny
So cute! I absolutely love these pics! Did you get a video? I'd love to see her moves! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment