Our family tradition on Christmas Eve is to act out the nativity. This year was a little ghetto if I do say so myself because we didn't start until 8:30, and my video camera wasn't working! Oh well, I'm sure the kids didn't notice too much! Jace actually wanted nothing to do with dressing up. That kid does not like to wear anything remotely uncomfortable. That will have to be a future post because it is just so funny. Anyways...

here's Mary

here's Mary
Mary and Joseph (he looks a little more like Joe... )
Mary and her donkey, Charley the dog








2 comments:
I'm glad we went ahead and did the nativity, even with the delays. It seems that Makenna was more interested in it than anyone. And she made a beautiful Mary.
We are missing you guys. It is too quiet around here.
Ha. That is awesome. I agree, Scott is a much more hip Joseph than I would imagine him being. So much fun!
Post a Comment