Thanksgiving is one of those holidays I never take pictures at! I think it's because, who wants to take pictures when you could be gorging yourself with food?! I chose to gorge. I don't want to leave it out though so I'll just write out what we did... no pictures. We got there late Wed. night so I missed out on the pie making...boo, but that's ok! Thurs. after cooking all morning we headed over to the Worth's house for Thanksgiving dinner. It was supposed to be at 1?? But of course, it didn't start till 2:30-3, which was still technically on time! hehe Highlights of dinner: sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, rolls, stuffing, turkey, and ham... yummmm. I made my Aunt's recipe for GB casserole, so it would feel like home! And it did. We had a great time talking, laughing, and then of course after eating there is the resting. Somehow I managed to fit some pecan pie in my alread-maxed-out stomach! Of course the day could not be complete without a little argument! This time it was on modesty, namely Cowboys cheerleaders. Yeah, that was an interesting convo!
Friday was, of course, BLACK! We got up at 3:45ish because, well, we are a little crazy. It was AWESOME though! I got some good stuff at Walmart especially, and also found some great boots for ME for cheap cheap cheap! Merry Christmas to me!! I love BF!!
That night we played games with my in-laws. Scott's mom and I rocked the men playing Sequence. They try so hard to beat us... so sad... :) I am a little competitive! Just a little!
Saturday we helped get up their Christmas decorations. We also saw Justin, Scott's best friend from high school, while we watched the BYU-UT game. (BOOYA by the way!!) That night we hung out with Scott's boy Karl from high school and his gf. It was really to catch up with him! It's a lot of fun to see Scott around his high school friends. He's really funny! :)
Well that's the weekend in a nutshell! I'm glad we have the Lee family close so we are never lonely on holidays. They are a lot of fun and I think the best in-laws you could ask for. I think I gained a few pounds that weekend too...
Ok here's one pic. These cousins were having so much fun together! Of course the second I took out the camera, Gigi gave me a frown! I love that Makenna has so many cute cousins her age. She is super lucky.
Friday was, of course, BLACK! We got up at 3:45ish because, well, we are a little crazy. It was AWESOME though! I got some good stuff at Walmart especially, and also found some great boots for ME for cheap cheap cheap! Merry Christmas to me!! I love BF!!
That night we played games with my in-laws. Scott's mom and I rocked the men playing Sequence. They try so hard to beat us... so sad... :) I am a little competitive! Just a little!
Saturday we helped get up their Christmas decorations. We also saw Justin, Scott's best friend from high school, while we watched the BYU-UT game. (BOOYA by the way!!) That night we hung out with Scott's boy Karl from high school and his gf. It was really to catch up with him! It's a lot of fun to see Scott around his high school friends. He's really funny! :)
Well that's the weekend in a nutshell! I'm glad we have the Lee family close so we are never lonely on holidays. They are a lot of fun and I think the best in-laws you could ask for. I think I gained a few pounds that weekend too...
Ok here's one pic. These cousins were having so much fun together! Of course the second I took out the camera, Gigi gave me a frown! I love that Makenna has so many cute cousins her age. She is super lucky.





1 comment:
our thanksgiving sucked poo. i had swine flu so we had to cancel all of our familia plans. :(
Post a Comment