We had fun taking pictures the other day. She's my BFF.



my gorgeous nativity set. I love the way it looks in this window.

Her new trick... bahahaha

She comes to me later and says, "mom my body maked me get lots of spots! (in a completely serious tone) It must be the chicken pox!" I'm like whaaa? Where did she even learn about chicken pox?! "little bill," she says. :)
The other day, too, she says, "mom when I have kids I'm only going to take them to 2 stores, not three. If they say 'mom, can we just go to two stores?' I will say 'yes, we can go everywhere you want to go'." Such torture. Someday she will be the one dragging me to stores, I'm sure.
Her latest thing is "I hate to tell you this..." which usually ends in telling me a humongo mess that was just made. Story of my life.
Did you guys know there is actually a stage called terrible fours? Yeah, I didn't either. But there is. Luckily, my sweet angel has returned, but I was going crazy trying to figure out where in the heck she learned such naughty things?! Then, she flipped, and I had my fun, silly, cute, spunky woman back. Thank goodness. :)



my gorgeous nativity set. I love the way it looks in this window.

Her new trick... bahahaha

She comes to me later and says, "mom my body maked me get lots of spots! (in a completely serious tone) It must be the chicken pox!" I'm like whaaa? Where did she even learn about chicken pox?! "little bill," she says. :)
The other day, too, she says, "mom when I have kids I'm only going to take them to 2 stores, not three. If they say 'mom, can we just go to two stores?' I will say 'yes, we can go everywhere you want to go'." Such torture. Someday she will be the one dragging me to stores, I'm sure.
Her latest thing is "I hate to tell you this..." which usually ends in telling me a humongo mess that was just made. Story of my life.
Did you guys know there is actually a stage called terrible fours? Yeah, I didn't either. But there is. Luckily, my sweet angel has returned, but I was going crazy trying to figure out where in the heck she learned such naughty things?! Then, she flipped, and I had my fun, silly, cute, spunky woman back. Thank goodness. :)





5 comments:
CRAZY girls, esp. Makenna. She really dotted her face all up like that? And then came to you to show you what she had done? Too funny. I actually remember 4 as being my least favorite age for you kids. Naughty stuff. I think it's because they are old enough to figure things out, but not old enough to realize what they are really doing (or how much trouble they are going to get in!) Something like that. She is a cutey though...just got to love her!! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks.
Love the christmas tree, love the nativity set, love the chicken pox on Makenna's face, and most of all love your family. You guys are so dang cute. I miss you guys like crazy. By the way we got some cards in the mail today from a guy named Larry - do you know who that is??? We were laughing soooooooooooo hard!! Thanks woman!!
kristie i thought you were MY bff.
I am jealous that Kenna can do that with her eyes...not so much the dots though. You guys are so cute!! And whoever complained about the terrible twos obviously hadn't hit the 4's yet. They are much worse in behavior, but the positive is that they can understand WHY they are being punished...
This pictures are SOOOO CUTE! I love Makenna's sassy look!
Post a Comment