luminarias are one of my very favorite things about New Mexico. At Christmas time, you will see them all around Albuquerque. Many people decorate their houses with them, and hotels and churches are also adorned with them. I think they are beautiful. Since I am not a photographer, I stole this picture to show you what they actually look like...
So last night we went to see a display of luminarias in Rio Rancho. It was really great, a little cold, but worth it. They had hot chocolate, candy canes, and carolers. The kids also got to make ornaments and meet Santa. It definitely put me in the Christmasy mood.








3 comments:
It was fun, huh. Cold. Brian about FROZE to death. But I say a little cold for a lot of joy from our kids is worth it! Why isn't Scott in that picture with Santa?? Was he too freaked out by the Santa?? Maybe he knew he was on the naughty list!!
I love them too! Temple square has a beautiful display of them too! I love your Santa pic, he does look a bit creepy... We can't wait to see you!
we just had michelle cortez take our pics (a lot of people in the ward have used her and she's really cheap). i wanted to have you do it, but i know you're busy and i felt bad mooching off you!
Post a Comment