I looove when we go to the zoo and exciting things happen. In the past we have seen: jaguars fight, a monkey nursing her baby, hippos play with a ball (they are normally super boring), a giraffe reach his head over a couple feet away from us, a polar bear slide down the water slide, a tiger fight with his reflection, a cougar trying to pee on the people walking below him, and I'm sure there are others! (can you tell we like the zoo?) Well yesterday did not disappoint.
But then, the female came up to him and they got snuggly! I have never seen these two even near each other.
Then the Lion got up and started growling as if he was protecting the Lioness. Holy cow! Hearing a Lion growl in person is definitely on my list of the most amazing sounds I've ever heard.Scott and I agreed that the zoo is just as cool for adults as the children. I absolutely love going, and we just got a new pass so if anyone wants to go, give me a call!!











5 comments:
wonderful pictures...it's funny how you aren't in any of the pictures. You'll have to get your husband to take some with you in them sometime.
I love the ABQ zoo. Jed and I went to our zoo here a couple weeks ago and kept talking about how it sucks compared to the zoo in ABQ. Seriously those monkeys are so dang cute and I cant believe you got to see the polar bear go down the slide. I am so jealous. I miss our trips to the zoo. I love all the pictures of your kids. They are so cute. I love you woman!!
By the way Jace looks exactly like Scott. Poor guy!!! Just kidding but seriously they look so much alike.
How fun! Let me know when you go next and we will come along. San Diego was fun! We are actually going again in July cuz my sister Brooke is having her baby. When are you going next month?
Wow! Nothing like that happens when we go. We need to go when you go. THose are awesome pictures of the lions. And you kids too.
Post a Comment