We went down to the temple and took these pictures last week. Not professional, but turned out alright! It is SO hard to get a picture with everyone smiling and looking at the camera! In fact, I don't think we got any! haha
Love the pictures...they turned out cute. I like that they are spontaneous and not all posed. It would have been nice to have one where everyone was looking forward. I thought it was funny to notice how Makenna and Scott have exactly the same eyes and mouth in the 3rd picture down. And then you and Jace kind of have similar eyes and mouth. Funny. Adorable famiLee!! Love you guys...
The are so cute!!! The pcitures turned out pretty well I think. Sorry I keep missing your blog...I forget you went private and so my blog isn't telling me when you updated. I went through all your old posts and looks like you guys are having some fun. Are you guys coming home this summer anytime. We would love to see you if you do. I bet the kids would love the fair.....hint hint. Keep having a fun summer. Sorry the link to my blog didn't work for a while. I guess I didn't look close enough and I had spelled your email address wrong...blonde moment.
7 comments:
Love the pictures...they turned out cute. I like that they are spontaneous and not all posed. It would have been nice to have one where everyone was looking forward. I thought it was funny to notice how Makenna and Scott have exactly the same eyes and mouth in the 3rd picture down. And then you and Jace kind of have similar eyes and mouth. Funny. Adorable famiLee!! Love you guys...
You may not be looking at the camera, but they are all pretty cute!
Those turned out so cute - I LOVE them!! I really like the ones of you and Scott. You guys really are a cute couple. You look amazing woman!!
Those turned out great! Such an adorable family! :)
What a good lookin' family! You could all model! :)
i think those are super cute. who took them for you? i like the ones when not everyone is looking at the camera- its just more realistic.
The are so cute!!! The pcitures turned out pretty well I think. Sorry I keep missing your blog...I forget you went private and so my blog isn't telling me when you updated. I went through all your old posts and looks like you guys are having some fun. Are you guys coming home this summer anytime. We would love to see you if you do. I bet the kids would love the fair.....hint hint. Keep having a fun summer. Sorry the link to my blog didn't work for a while. I guess I didn't look close enough and I had spelled your email address wrong...blonde moment.
Post a Comment