April 15, 2008

This & That



These two are about a week apart and on opposite ends of the spectrum for height and weight. Isn't it amazing how much they can differ?! Jace looks like a major chubb next to her!
Update on Jace- He smiles all the time now and is very close to laughing for the first time... I can't wait to hear that sweet sound! He is extremely ticklesh so I'm betting that's how it will happen... He didn't keep up his 9 hour sleeping nights, although I had two wonderful nights of that! He does sleep about 7 hours though, so I'm still not complaining. Makenna cannot keep her hands off him which gets annoying sometimes! She is a lot more gentle with him now so that is a plus.
Update on the Lees- We are landscaping our backyard right now since it's just dirt at the moment. We are starting our sprinkler system this week, then next week we can hopefully get the grass in! I cannot wait for that day to come! That is pretty much where all our time together is spent!

3 comments:

Sandy: said...

What a chubby, darling little boy we have! Kristie, I swear, he looks more and more like you all the time. So glad that you are getting your yard in. Yay!! Can't wait to squeeze that little boy again. Love, MOM

Jenna said...

sounds like you guys are doing well. Jace is just so cute!!! Good luck with your yard.

Theresa said...

We want to hang out with you guys too! This weekend actually is not great for us, but we could do sometime next weekend. Would that work?