April 13, 2008

Museum fun


Yesterday we went to the Museum of Natural History. Unfortunately it was a little more fun for mom and dad! Makenna made it known that she does not like dinosaur bones, volcanoes are scary, and she doesn't like bats. I really enjoyed myself though! They had some really neat exhibits. I'm always surprised by the museums and other places here in Albuquerque- it's not completely unfortunate! In fact, Albuquerque has really grown on me and I feel very happy here. Of course, it is no San Diego... :) Maybe someday...

2 comments:

Chad and Annie said...

Your little family is so cute! I love seeing their pictures. It is so fun that our babies are almost the same age. Your baby is the perfect size, I hope Lydia will catch up soon!!!

Sandy: said...

Looks like a lot of fun at the museum. It's so fun that you take your kids to see all kinds of new and exciting things. What a good mom you are.