Jace laughed his first laugh today! Scott was tickling him and making silly sounds and he let out a real belly laugh! Scott and I agreed that hearing your baby laugh for the first time is the best sound in the world. I wish I had it on video! Once he starts doing it more I will have to capture it. Here are some pics of the little guy. Sorry for lots of the same pose, but I think it really gives you an idea of what he looks like.
1 year ago





5 comments:
Kristie he is so cute!!! I think he and Makenna look so much a like. I'm glad you are blogging all the new events in his life. I think baby laughs are the cutest things ever!!
Cute pics. i agree, the sound of your babies first giggle is priceless
He is soooo cute!!! I love hearing babies laugh. It is the best sound.
He is soooooooooooooo cute!!!! I love hearing babies laugh!!!
Oh no, I forgot this weekend was your birthday! Next is Nate's :(. What about the following, maybe like the 9th or 10th?
Post a Comment