Jace Donavan Lee was born on Saturday the 2nd at 12:02 PM. He was 8 lbs. 1 oz and 20 inches long. He was born after a 3-hour induced labor and 3 pushes! I'm not complaining! :) He's got lots of dark hair and the sweetest little cleft chin (that doesn't run in the family!) It has been really fun to see how Makenna would react, and she has been doing great with him. She loves to look at him and stroke his head and gives him lots and lots of kisses! I am happy she is doing well (knock on wood). I'm sure once grandma leaves and she doesn't get as much attention she might notice the change more. He has been such a blessing in our house. It is so special looking at his tiny body and knowing where he just came from. We are so happy he is here!
1 year ago





5 comments:
Congratulations! He is soo cute, and I love his little beanie. I can't believe he has so much hair! And that it is so dark.
Congrats!! He is a really cute newborn baby!!! He has so much hair -I love it.
Congratulations! He is dang cute! Kristie, you look really great in those pictures too! You look so calm and happy! Cute, Cute, Cute!
Clarissa
Its about time you let me see more pictures of the little guy. He seriously is the cutest thing I have EVER seen. I still cant believe such a cute thing came from you and scott!! HA HA! That picture of Kenna and Scott doing silly faces makes me miss her. Brinn and her use to always do that. Im so sad Im not there to hold the little guy. One of these days. We love you guys and miss you like crazy!!
Kristie, it is so good to hear from you!Your baby is so beautiful and Makenna looks soooo much like you! It is absolutely adorable! I can't believe I don't have a little baby like yours anymore. Your hospital pictures look like giving birth was way too easy!
Post a Comment