So I'm still picture-less since we can't find my camera... (Don't worry, if we have the baby we are borrowing my Sister-in-law's camera). BUmmer!! So, the news in our household is that we have been sick with the flu! I had a pretty mild case for most of the week, and Scott got it halfway through the week and has had it pretty bad. Now Makenna has been showing signs of a fever and I'm really nervous! I just hope this baby doesn't come anytime soon as I would hate to spread any germs to him... The latest on my pregnancy is that I am about 37 weeks, and 2-3 cm dilated. So that makes me nervous that he could make his grand entrance before we want him to! My mom will be here the 30th, so I'm really hoping to make it until then. Besides the fact that I'm nearing the end, I'm feeling pretty good still. It will definitely be nice when it's all over and we have a sweet little baby boy. Oh, and the name we decided on is Jayce Donavan. We will be sure to post pics when he arrives!
1 year ago





9 comments:
Still no camera, ay?? Bummer. I'll have to bring mine when I come and take lots of pictures. I'm so excited to come and see you guys again. It will be so great to meet little Jayce, and to see Makenna and you all again. Can't wait. See you soon. Love, MOM
Wowser, I know it didn't take Melissa long after she'd lost her plug. Hope you hold out though. Good luck
All I can say is that you are sooooooo lucky you guys didnt pass your germs onto us. When we left your house I made everyone scrub their hands like crazy. Tell Scott thanks and sorry he had to help me with my car. We miss you guys like crazy!! Love ya
Bummer you guys all got sick. No fun! I love the name Jayce though - very much!
You have to let us know when he gets here!
We are so excited for you! We can't wait to see pictures. You better have Scott call us! Is Makenna excited to have a baby brother? Grace tells us all the time how much she loves her sister. I hope she is still like that once she sees her. Keep us updated!!! Love the McGuffins
Can't believe your this close! I love the name. Is Donovan a family name? GOOD LUCK!
Hey I copied your song you have on your blog and put it on mine. Ihope you dont mind.
Hey lee family!!
Congrats on the new baby. I hope the delivery went well for you guys. Today in church they announced your new arrival. Good luck with the new baby!!
:)the PIcketts
Post a Comment