Here is our sweet baby Jace. We have really enjoyed the last couple of weeks with him. My mom left on Wednesday so I'm on my own now, but it's not as overwhelming as I thought it would be... It's definitely a lot more work, but manageable. I am so in love with this boy- he's such a good baby. I think I'm really going to enjoy being a mommy of a little boy; I already feel such a bond to him. Well enjoy these pictures we took a couple days ago...









4 comments:
So sweet Kristi. Our little guy is here. You'll have to check out my blog, I've got a couple of pictures on there. Hope the nursing is going o.k.
Love those pictures. He is such a beautiful boy, if I do say so. I miss you guys so much. Loved my time there. Hope to see you all soon. Give both my grandbabies a kiss for me.
I love those pictures. He is so cute. I still can't get over all of the dark hair.
He is such a sweet cute boy! I am so glad that he is good for you!
Post a Comment