January 4, 2008

New Years Week

My family came to visit this week! It was so great. We loved having our first real company at our new house. We took them to Santa Fe which was f-f-freezing, but still awesome! My sisters wondered why all the houses looked like boxes... :) We also took them bowling at Isleta and it was a lot of fun, but I don't recommend bowling when you are 8 months pregnant! I had to give up halfway through the first game... wuss I know. haha. Then last night we took the tram up to the top of the Sandia mountains at sunset which was sooo beautiful! It was a great ending to their stay here in Albuquerque. We are going to miss them a lot!

8 comments:

Joneel said...

Love the pictures. So fun to see your family together. Most of them anyway. Makenna is sure growing up

Sandy: said...

We loved being with you guys...even in the cold. Sure miss you already. Thanks for a great week. We love you.......

Gracie Rose said...

HEy Girlfriend! How the heck are you?

kara :) said...

wat up? luv ya

Beck said...

Those pictures are way cute! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Andy and Melissa said...

I love the picture of makenna that is all close up. She looks like a little angel. I went bowling at about 8 months pregnant - I know how you feel - not the best of activities;)

The McGuffin Family said...

Love the pictures. I can't believe how big both of our girls are. We need to get together after we both have the babies.

Theresa said...

We had so much fun with you guys last night! We love your house!