This year our Halloween Festivities started out on Friday night. We had our ward trunk or treat party. Makenna had a blast saying "Truck or Treat" and receiving a piece of candy in return. Now that's a great trade off! She nibbled on some of the candy as she walked. It was adorable. Then on Halloween day, her friend Aryn had a Halloween party! They played games, decorated cookies, and made cute halloween crafts. That was also a blast. Then last night, we went trick or treating down the street with the Becks. The girls LOVED it! All the neighbors thought they were just the cutest little things... which they are, I'll admit it! One neighbor even wanted to take their picture! Now if Makenna wants some of her candy, she says, "Mom, trick or treat!"
1 year ago





5 comments:
Oh I love all the pictures - sooo cute.
Ha ha, I always seem to follow my daughter in the comment section.
Those pictures were so cute. Makenna is a sweet kid.
Makenna looks so darling in her Tinker Bell costume. We love the pictures.
I thought Scott looks more like "tinkerbell"!
LOL!
:)
-JK- Scott - I still miss your somewhat soft serve - I served quite a few of those last Friday and thought to myself, "Scott would be proud of these ones!"
-Brian
Post a Comment