November 1, 2007

The new Casa

We moved into our house last weekend. Everything's been great. I think we like our house even more now that we are in it! It's a great house for us. We couldn't be happier.

Oh, funny story. I was on the phone with the directTV lady trying to set everything up, and she says, "We have DirectTV in Mexico?!!" and I replied, "Umm no, actually it's New Mexico and we are a state in the US." She says, "Oh. What time zone are you in?!" Like we are in some other part of the world. So, just so you all know, we still live in the United States. :)

2 comments:

Joneel said...

Oh dang I wish my kids could get into a house. Count your blessings

Jordon said...

Glad you made it in to your new house safe and sound. Scott, you'll have to make the cross-town trip to come play ball sometimes.