December 1, 2007

UPDATE!!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while! I have no excuse really. We are really enjoying our new house. We put up Christmas lights on our house which is so fun since it's our first year doing it! I think we were first on our block to put them up! Makenna has been getting sick a lot lately... YUCK. First she had the stomach flu which kept her up the entire night one night throwing up every 10 or so minutes! Then a week later she got Croup, which was also awful. So we are hoping to keep the germs away for a while so we can get back to normal! Here is what our little boy looks like these days...
pregnancy

He's getting so big! I can't believe I just have about 2 months left! We may have decided on a name for him... Jace Vandon. Jace because we like it, and Vandon is our dad's middle names combined. We will see though! We are both extremely undecided when it comes to names!

We bought Makenna a play gym for the backyard so she could actually play back there! All we have back there is a cement porch and dirt... we will be planting grass in the spring, but until then it gets pretty dirty having her play out there. Here she is playing on it...




We took a family drive up to the top of the Sandia mountains here in Albuquerque, and it was SO beautiful! Here are a couple of pics from that...




Yesterday we went up to Jemez national forest to find our Christmas tree! We went back up into this random area and found the most beautiful rocky mountains and waterfall. It was amazing. We ended up finding that there had been a fire pass through at some time so it was very hard to find a tree that wasn't burnt, but we did find one and I love it...




Then of course we decorated our tree. Makenna really liked putting up all the ornaments, and as you can see she is a pro... :) Well I think that pretty much sums up what we have been up to lately! Hopefully I will be better and not have to have a huge post like this again!




5 comments:

Sandy: said...

Love your new pictures. Can't wait to see your new home and to see you guys. Love, Mom

Joneel said...

YAY, you finally posted again. I've been wondering what you have been up to. The tree is great, and
I'm still so excited about your new home.

Andy and Melissa said...

Your tree looks great - I can't wait to have room for a tree.

Summer said...

You're house looks gorgeous. You need to post more pics for those of us "covet"ers out here. :) Hey, what's your new address?
P.S. That's funny about you meeting Sister Yorgason. Amazing how small the world is in the church.

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

Welcome to the ward!! You are the cutest pregnant woman I have ever seen....ALL BELLY!! Your tree looks amazing. We went up to the mountains and cut one down too. Let's just say ours does not look as good as yours. You did good!!