September 21, 2007

We got it!

So I know I've been blogging up a storm today, but I felt this news deserved a spot on our blog! We made an offer on a house a few days ago, and after a few stressful days of counter offers we found out we got it! We are so excited! It's the perfect house for us and our growing family. We are also excited to be near Stefanie and her family on the NW side of Albuquerque. Our move-in date is probably going to be Nov. 1st. I can't wait! Here is a pic of our house...

6 comments:

Sandy: said...

We are SO HAPPY for you guys. Very exciting to get into your first house. Can't wait to come visit!!
Love,
MOM Sheffield

Beck said...

I LOVE IT!! I am so excited for you guys. Let us know which week you are moving so we can make sure we are out of town!! IM SO FUNNY!!

Joneel said...

OH MY WORD KRISTIE, that is the most exciting news I've heard in a couple of days. = ) You are definitely one lucky family to be able to get into a home. Count your blessings. (name them one by one)

Summer said...

Can you believe how grown up we are?? Super duper exciting. What a cute house! I'm jealous! :)

Jordon said...

We're sad you guys are going to be leaving. Boo hoo. Sweet house though, maybe we should join the throngs on west side (flashing W-side gang sign). We hope you keep in touch with us.

lisa said...

WE are so happy for you!!!YOu house looks awesome.Love the MCGUffins