So we had our big ultrasound today and it is definitely a baby BOY! He gave us many shots of his boy parts, one of which I included in the slideshow! We are so excited! As most of you know Scott is the only boy in his family with 7 sisters! He thought for sure he would have all girls, so he's very excited to pass on the family name!
4 comments:
Yeah!! We are so happy for you guys. What a handsome boy he is. Looks like he really likes to show of his boy parts! Love you guys, Mom and Dad Sheffield
Woo Hoo. That is more exciting considering that your hubby was the only boy with all those girls.
Should be fun!
Yay, My mom told me about your blog. I am happy you are having a little boy!!! I am jealous, even though I just had a baby I already want another one. You are so lucky! That will be fun, especially for your Hubby.
Congrats Kristie!! Did you know you were prego when you came to visit me? You sneaky little devil. :) So excited for you!
Post a Comment