Since we've lived in Albuquerque, we have been lucky enough to meet some great friends- the Becks! Scott and Jed, Megan and I, and Makenna and Brinnley are equally great friends. It's fun to find another family that is so much like us and have become sort of like our Albuquerque family. We love you guys!
Cute pictures!! Brinn's hair looks SOOOOOO ugly in the pictures with her and Kenna in the car seat. She looks homeless once again. We love you guys!
You are lucky you have found a family like that. We just moved to South Carolina, and we are hoping to find a family like that. I love the picture of your daughter that you have in the sidebar. Too cute.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Cute pictures!! Brinn's hair looks SOOOOOO ugly in the pictures with her and Kenna in the car seat. She looks homeless once again. We love you guys!
You are lucky you have found a family like that. We just moved to South Carolina, and we are hoping to find a family like that. I love the picture of your daughter that you have in the sidebar. Too cute.
Post a Comment