We went to Bloomfield one weekend just for the fun of it. It was great as always. We love hanging out with the Johansons. This is the adults staying up late to talk- my fave. We always have so much to talk about and stay up way too late!
Scott did some work while we were there. Erika, Angie, and I went up to Durango for the day on Monday. We took the kids to a ceramic art class where they got to make their own ceramics. Makenna made the bowl in front, and Jace made the angry bird with a little help from me :)
I love Durango!
We had a picnic at the park and then took the kids to the aquatic center. They had a blast! Cami was so funny and started out not even wanting to go in the water. Slowly I got her to get in, play with the water squirters, and then finally go down the baby slides! She made a lot of progress!
The next day we let the kids play all day. That night Scott and I went to shoot our guns out in the hills. Scott always wants to do this when we go home!
Yes I have a terrible stance and look lame shooting, but I did shoot them and here is proof!
I love this pic I took. Don't mess!





No comments:
Post a Comment