On August 23 we celebrated 9 years of marriage! We went out to eat, then went shopping, then to Menchies. We had so much fun just like always. I can't believe we started dating almost 10 years ago. So cray cray. You want to hear about our first date? Oh you do? Ok! :)
Our first date Scott asked me to go snowboarding with him at Kelly Canyon. Before this date I thought he was preppy which I wasn't so into but I did like him a lot... On our way Scott stopped to get gas and when he got out of the car he was sagging his snowboarding pants hard... that's how I knew he was cool. bahaha so serious. I was way into skater/snowboarder guys. He bought me a Sobe and we were on our way. On the way he was playing Rage Against the Machine which I just so happen to like and listened to all the time with my high school guy friends, so I was singing along. Scott was very impressed since it was his favorite band. :) At the top of the hill I suggested that we take some back country trails I had been on in the past, so we started down the other side of the mountain. On the way down the snow got really deep and we got stuck! We could not move! This was not what I was expecting! haha Scott was such a good sport though. We got in a snowball fight about then :) then walked down the mountain. It was such a good date and we had SO much fun. I knew I liked him a lot after that but I thought maybe we were just friends, but a few days later Scott asked me out for Valentine's day. We were attached at the hip from then on... seriously every single day and I never looked back!






1 comment:
Awww...you 2 lovebirds!! :)
Post a Comment