April 27, 2012

my day of birth!

I never post about my birthdays and then I always wonder what I did for my birthday, so here it is!  My mama got me all the products to do gel nails!  If you have ever had gels done at the nail salon, you know they are awesome!  They go on just like nail polish, but you have to cure them in a UV nail light, and then they last for weeks!  I did my toes using some nail glitter and I love them!  haha  Scott says I get a lot of pleasure out of little things!  It's true.  :)

The night before my b-day I went out to dinner with some friends at Nicky V's- yum!  It was a lot of fun.  Then on my birthday I woke up to some Krispy Kremes.  Then Scott went to work, Makenna to school, and Jace to joy school...  I thought to myself, birthdays just aren't as exciting as I remember as a kid!  haha.  So I did what any girl would do, I went shopping!  I had myself a good ol' time!  haha  That night when Scott got home we went out to Tucanos, my fave!  Scott then told me that he tried to get an iPhone for me but they wouldn't let us upgrade for 2 weeks- DANG!  I thought they might do it early, but guess not!  But in 2 weeks I will have my iPhone!  Can't wait!  Oh and BTW facebook is so fun on your b-day!  I love all the fun b-day wishes.  It really did end up being such a great day!  Thanks everyone that made it special!  :)

4 comments:

Sandy: said...

Happy birthday Kristie!! I wish I had been there to take you out to lunch or something!! Glad you got to have a nice dinner date! Love you!!

Stef said...

What a loser sister I am. Your toes are really cute...and I did notice them on Sunday.

Jess & Jessica said...

I love all the updates. You little family is sure growing fast. Congrats to you guys on the new job. Scott is going to be awesome! We miss you guys. :)

Jess & Jessica said...

forgot the r :)