April 13, 2012

Camryn's room

I'm finally completely finished!  We have been missing the curtains and bedskirt for a few months!  haha oh well!  It's done and I love it.  This is the first room in our house that I designed and picked out everything for the room instead of just using what we had.  It was SO fun!  I can't wait to do our master soon... :)
 I made the bedding and painted the mirror above her bed. 


 I can't find the perfect baskets for the window bench so that's not done but whatevs!  

 I LOVE this Sara Jane print.  This was actually purchased for Makenna who will someday be joining Cami in this room.  She is constantly stopping to smell flowers, so this print fit her so well!  There are a couple more prints in this set that I will add someday.  :)

 I painted the side table and added the knob, painted the rocker and reupholstered it, and made the pillow.  The curtains are actually sheets hung by rods that I bought at hobby lobby and painted.

 this is my room!

 These flowers I cut with my cricut and put in frames I painted

 I painted the dresser and made the C out of buttons.  The booties are her blessing shoes.

 This print is also from Sarah Jane and I'm IN LOVE!!  I am always telling Cami to just stay little!  She doesn't listen!!  I found that frame on the side of the road and painted it.

I think she likes it!!  She better, mommy spent lots and lots of time on it!!  :)

4 comments:

mylyn wood said...

Incredible job! Love your style! And sweet camryn is so cute!

Sandy: said...

It turned out completely wonderful!! I'm sure she loves it. I love the last picture with all her little rolls showing (even on her knees!) She is quite the little chubster! :)

Rebecca said...

wow kristi! this looks AMAZING! I love the colors and the prints and I'm honestly blown away at all you did.

Beck said...

What the &$%#^@*#&!! I had no idea you were so dang talented, okay I dd but I tried to pretend you werent to make myself feel better. You are AMAZING!! You should be sooo proud of that room. That is to die for. She is one lucky lady to claim that as her room. And her bedding, you so did not make that you had to have bought it. I hate you for being so talented! Really you know I love you and I LOVE that room!!