January 18, 2012

SD ZOO!

We took a trip to the World famous San Diego Zoo!  It was kind of strange being somewhere I hadn't been since I was a kid because I kept having strange flashbacks!  Scott had to put up with a smorgasbord of lame memories from my childhood!  We walked most of the zoo on foot, and then realized why they provide a free tour bus ride... it's steep man!  We were pretty tired by the end of the day and saw a lot of stinkin animals!  We came to the conclusion that although it is MUCH prettier and well-kept, our zoo isn't so bad after all and doesn't make you nearly as tired!!!  It was definitely worth it though.

Being a monkey at the San Diego Zoo is the bomb!

 Our favorite animal for sure





many a memory at the petting zoo!

1 comment:

Stef said...

That Panda bear is awesome!!