We went to the beach as much as we could while we were in California. It was dreamy weather. Warm enough that the kids were dying to go in the water and went in with their clothes on! I had to get some new swim suits for them. (in December!!) LOVE it!!
Cami's first time at the beach... I think she liked it!
Jaclyn and me
Jaclyn, mom, me
Jaclyn's man-crush Taylor
If you know my husband you know he wears a Glidden shirt pretty much every day! He was excited that Dad decided to rock one...
I think it's safe to say the beach is our favorite thing to do as a family!




















3 comments:
Okay, that is hilarious that your dad has one of those shirts. I love the picture with Cami and your mom. So sweet.
I love those pictures and I am so jealous you got to go to the beach. You suck, especially because you look so amazing! Would you stop making the rest of us look so bad. Such a cute family that we miss LIKE CRAZY!!!
What a fun time at the beach! Glad I got to see you for a bit over the break. Sorry I coudln't make it to the little party! Hope to see you guys again soon. Let me know the next time you come home!
Post a Comment