Makenna wanted a spa party this year which I thought was perfect for this age where they LOVE a little pampering! We started out making hair bows. Then the girls got to put green masks on their faces which they really liked! Of course, I had the perfect photo op too!
Then we split up the girls and they either got their hair did by me, got pedicures/manicures by Stacy (thanks SIS!!), or watched Barbie: A Fairy Secret. I think they all loved getting pampered!! Here is a picture of them with their cute hairstyles and nails painted!!
She had so much fun and it was actually pretty low-key which was lovely for me!! (9 more days!!) Sometimes I wonder if people think I'm strange for doing parties every year but I LOVE doing them and it's only once a year that I get to do that for them! This was probably my favorite party I've done so far...
Off topic, but Kenna had her first soccer game also yesterday and she scored a goal within about 5 seconds of the game starting which she was SUPER excited about! She also scored a couple more later on. I think soccer might just be her "thing!"





1 comment:
Happy birthday Makenna! I hope your day was great! :)
Post a Comment