After her bath she was wide awake and Scott was talking to her and she gave us the biggest smile! We could not believe it! It melted our hearts. You would think that it was just a one time thing, but she has smiled at us every day since when we talk to her. She is also very observant of us already. She has a very special spirit and we feel so blessed to have her in our family.
1 year ago





4 comments:
I'm so happy for you Kristie! She is so beautiful and perfect. I am so glad the labor was quick and that you didn't have to be induced, that is awesome! I can't wait to meet her!
She is seriously so precious, and so dang beautiful!! Just like her mama!
Congrats! She is beautiful. I love all her hair. She seems like such a fun and happy baby. She looks like a Lee!
I cannot believe she is smiling already. What fun!
Post a Comment